Description: Scotle Mini Autoclave LCD Air Bubble Removing Machine for Smart Phone, Tablet LCD Repair
Autoclave OCA Scotle Mini is designed for removes bubbles and adhesive LCD displays by OCA method. Procedure for bonding glass (digitizer) with display is done by heating under pressure of these elements, resulting in is removal of air bubbles and melting and curing the adhesive OCA. The autoclave is recommended for bonding LCD displays (TFT, IPS, Retina, Super LCD), because it prevents damage to the backlight layer, which may take place during the bonding process displays by LOCA. Autoclave can also be used with displays OLED (AMOLED, Super AMOLED, Clear Black).
T echnology Comparison OCA/LOCA:
Adhesive type Sheets Liquid glue
Curing Temperature and UV lamp
Application LCD (IPS), AMOLED AMOLED
Bonding with YES *NOT RECOMMENDED
* LOCA glue can get under the display and damage the tape or mobile electronics, it is recommended to use a frame
- Supply Voltage: 220V-240V 50/60 Hz
- Regulating the temperature range: 0-80 degrees C
- Temperature controller: Rex-C100
- Timer controller: Omrom DH48S (H5CN)
- Working pressure: 0.1-0.65 MPa (1-6,5 bar)
- Test pressure: 0.8 MPa (8 bar)
- Maximum instantaneous pressure of 0.9 MPa (9 bar)
- Precision pressure control: 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar)
- Power: 500W
- Dimensions (L. W. H.): 300 x 300 x 280 mm
Also set contains chamber holder for displays
* This set does not contain a compressor and it is necessary for operation.
Select this option if you already have a compressor or other source of compressed air supply.
If You don't have such compressor select the set with the compressor Einhell 206L / 8 bar.
- Scotle Mini Autoclave- 3,7L
- Chamber Holder
- 0,7Mpa (7 bar) safety valve
- compressor Einhell 206L/8 bar (ONLY if you pay for this option)
- instructions of use
- warranty card